Sound Asleep!
Mischele I think he was fascinated by your glasses.
Mischele taking all of Anthony's kisses before she leaves to go back home!
Yesterday afternoon Anthony was starting to fuss. I tried several things but nothing helped and it wasn't time to eat again. So I decided to put him in his stroller and walk around outside. He loved it! He stayed awake (which is a good thing so he will sleep at night) and stopped fussing - I think he liked the bumpy gravel driveway. His check's were just a bouncing! We walked up and down the driveway for 45 minutes! Good exercise for me I guess. Here are a couple of short video clips.
I hope everyone is able to view the videos.
We went strolling again this morning for a little bit and I would probably bet you that we will be strolling again later this afternoon. Right now we are swinging happily in the swing while I update this site.
Hello to everyone who reads the blog. I hope all is well, not a lot of free time to call and talk. It's amazing how much of my time this little man takes! But of course he is worth it. Feel free to make comments or to email me at aprrocconi@aol.com.
Take care!
3 comments:
April,
I had such a great time last weekend. I was glad I was able to come up and stay with you guys while Tony was away. That little man is getting so big, so quick, its unreal. Tadpole was a tired little boy Monday when we got home all he wanted to do was sleep. We had a good time and I got some good sugar's from my little guy.
Love you
Mischele
He is beautiful, April! I got the birth announcment in the mail today and thought, "who do I know in Texas?" It was such a pleasant surprise reading the announcement. Congratulations!!!! You look beautiful and very happy.
Love,
Ashley (Cullom) Hopkins
APRIL, KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMING. WE REALLY ENJOY THEM.
MOM AND DAD
Post a Comment