Rocc playing on his mat after our shopping trip on Sunday. He is starting to be more alert and focusing on more objects. He likes looking up at the fan right now.
Here I am tickling his belly - we had a little tummy time and I was trying to get him back in a good mood.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday night we went to a baby shower for Heather and Travis and had a really nice time. Anthony was so good!
Look at us -out and about. How brave and proud of us we are!
Of course - Rocc is always eating!!
Anthony is already making friends!
Barb you look really comfortable - don't you live really close to us? Need a second job?
Shelly and Tiffany with Anthony. Shelly did a great job keeping Rocc awake and happy at the same time. He really liked the lights that were hanging from the ceiling.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday morning I received a call from a family friend from Lake Village, AR, Tutie Mencer and Angela Hatch. They were in Texas visiting Kelly and wanted to come and see Anthony. We had a great visit - it has been a long time since we have seen the Mencer's. Kelly's son Brandon went with Tony on a call while the girls stayed behind and visited and played with Rocc.
Tutie and Anthony
The Mencer clan - Angela, Kelly, Brandon, Tutie and Courtney holding Anthony.
Tutie, Courtney, Angela, and Anthony.
Kelly, Courtney, and Anthony
This is a great picture of Courtney and Anthony. Tony kept trying to talk Courtney into babysitting.
Angela and Anthony. He looks memorized by Angela.
We really enjoyed the visit and we hope you had a safe trip back home. Come back and see us any time.
1 comment:
Wow what a busy weekend. I think next weekend he's ready for a trip to see Aunt Shell (haha). I'm glad you guys are getting out and about. I'm sure Anthony was a hit at the shower. Great pics of the Mencer family.
Love you Lots
Mischele
Post a Comment