Tony and I took Anthony to the Nephrologist today and in a weeks time he has gained 9 ounces.
The Rocc is currently weighing in at 9 pounds and 10 ounces.
The Doctor had nothing but positive things to say about Rocc's progress. He doesn't need to see us back until January and at that time we will have his blood work updated as well as an updated ultrasound to see how the kidney has progressed.
Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.
1 comment:
I love the new look. The tractors are perfect. I'm glad everything went well at the Nephrologist office. That little booger is gaining weight faster than me and I didn't think that was possible (haha). I'm glad to see all is well in the Rocconi household. I hope to see you guys soon. I miss you already.
Love you lots,
Mischele
Post a Comment