Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Papaw Doc 10/24/08

Sorry for not updating the blog site last week - it took me all week to pack up everything that Anthony would need for the weekend trip to Camden. Believe it or not I didn't forget anything - plenty of diapers, wipes, bottles and formula were the main items!

Happy Birthday Papaw Doc! I have lots of pictures of everyone. One thing I don't see is a picture of Anthony without someone holding him - can you image that!

Of course I have to have pictures of my first child Dixie - riding in the back side beside Anthony.

Dixie watching Anthony sleep in the car on the way home.

Nanny, Tony and Anthony

Mamaw Teresa holding Anthony before we headed out on Sunday.

Uncle Phil, Cousin Sydni and Anthony

Anthony has a little way to go before his hands get as big as his Uncle Phil's.

Phil Rocconi I told you NOT to teach your nephew to pull your finger!

Cousin Sydni feeding Anthony.

Grandkids singing Happy Birthday to Papaw!

Bad to the Bone! Papaw Doc got to ride on a Harley Motorcycle for his birthday - chaps and all!


Tony and Aunt Cindy holding Anthony or as Cindy calls him A.J.


Cousin Bryce on the back having a great time
Dixie is so tired - she tried to eat everything in sight. Of course Papaw Doc was right there feeding her anything and everything she wanted.

Oh my, the boys had so much fun playing in the big sand pile. I bet they are still trying to get all the sand off of them.

Mischele and Hershel
Phil, Brian and Doc.
Aunt Melissa with her mother

Evonne and Olivia - so cute in her camo!
Nanny and Anthony in his camo.

Had to get a picture of this - Cousin Paisli holding Anthony - she really didn't have a choice I put him in her arms so I could get a picture and see Paisli you did great holding him.

Sydni holding Anthony again - I'm not sure who held him more it was a battle between Sydni, Mischele, Cindy and Teresa!
I told you. Here is Aunt Cindy with Anthony yet again.

Cousin Britt

We hope you had a great birthday Papaw Doc! We are so glad we were able to come for your birthday party.

Teresa holding Anthony again. He looks like he is just about sound asleep!
We had such a great visit with everyone. Anthony did so good he made it the entire car trip back without us having to stop and feed him. He was so tired. As we were pulling on our road he woke up and boy was he hungry! Hope to see you all again soon.

1 comment:

Mischele said...

The pictures are all so good. I'm glad you put the picture of Paisli holding him on here. That just doesn't happen very often. I am sure glad you guys made it, it was sooo great seeing you again. Now I can't wait for the next visit. We love you, give my boy a big kiss from his Aunt Shel.

Love you

Mischele