Just swinging in the afternoon.Anthony just finished his afternoon bottle - just about asleep.
This video is from this morning - Anthony just woke up - time for diaper change and breakfast!
Anthony just started making this new sound - It sounds like a pirate to me arrrgh! Maybe he is saying:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAMMA K!
You would have had to be there to understand the entire story behind being a Sheriff and the humor in it. Several of us took a trip to Fort Worth while I was pregnant and my Dad had on his cowboy hat and a Sheriff badge - he looked like the real deal - well you better watch out Pappy because there is a new Sheriff in town! :)
We hope you had a great Birthday Gamma K! Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. We love you.

1 comment:
Love the videos. He looks like he's wanting to say Happy Birtday Gamma K, but he just can't quite get it out. I think Papa James has some competition in the sherrif department. All he needs is a badge (haha).
I forgot to call Momma K Monday, but I tried to redeem myself by calling Tuesday. Sorry Momma K, I love you.
Love you guys.
Mischele
Post a Comment