Anthony was 1 month old on Thursday! Where did the month go?
I took Anthony to the Pediatrician's office on Friday for his one month check-up. Tony and I were guessing he would weigh around 8 pounds. When we got him on the scales - 9 pounds and 1 ounce! No wonder those newborn outfits are getting tight.
After the doctors appointment we stopped by Tony's clinic and visited with him and the girls in the office - he slept the entire time we were there. Yesterday afternoon we rode around with Tony while he made a few farm calls. He really enjoys riding in the car. We may have to give that a try some nights when he doesn't want to sleep. We can put a sign on the car -beware new parents behind the wheel. HA.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! 9 pounds, he don't miss a meal does he. Sounds like he might take after me (haha). I'm glad he is doing good, keep up the good work.
Love you lots, and I miss you guys. Give him kisses and hugs from his Aunt Shell.
Post a Comment