Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures with Nanny and Dixie


Anthony and Dixie together - Dixie needed some Tummy Time. Not really happy about it!


Anthony and Nanny together - can't keep her hands off him.



Anthony usually does not like Tummy Time but of course now that I am trying to get his days and nights switched back to actually being awake during the daytime and sleeping at night I fed him his afternoon meal and of course he goes limp and I could not get him to wake up - even Tummy Time would not wake him up!


We all know that we are being looked after by those above us. Even Dixie is watching over Anthony! She probably thinks she is going to get some food from him.

2 comments:

Mischele said...

He's getting so big. Nanny better not be getting all of my sugars (haha). I hope all is going well with you guys. I'm glad his blood work came back good.

He is too cute. I can't wait to see you guys.

Love you lots
Mischele

Kelli said...

Congratulations Tony & April!!!
I must say you have been blessed with one beautiful, strong, healthy baby boy! He is adorable! I have enjoyed viewing the pics. Nothing is impossible for our GOD!! Anthony is a huge blessing and miracle. Ya'll are in our thoughts and our prayers.
Your friends, Kelli & KC