










Anthony is doing really good. He is eating and sleeping most of the day. Then come time for us to go to bed Anthony is all worked up. For the first couple of nights he has been awake from 11:00pm to about 2:00am then finally settles down for the night.
Our cat Ruger stalked Brian and Mischele's dog Tadpole all weekend. I got a picture -if you look real close you can see Tadpole's head sticking out between Mischele's arm.
Today Tony and I took Anthony to the pediatrician's office for weight check and general assessment. He is gaining weight and looking great. When the nurse went to weigh him he peed all over her. It was so funny! She was so shocked.
Here are a few pictures taken over the weekend with his Papaw Doc, Uncle Brian, Aunt Mischele, and Grandma KK - my dad said he was too small for him to hold. He keeps scratching his face with his fingernails so I put some mittens on him. My mom and I finally broke down yesterday and filed his nails down.
Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures. Again, we would like to thank everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers he is doing so great. Keep the comments coming I love reading them or you can email us at aprrocconi@aol.com.
1 comment:
That darn 12 toed cat beating up on my baby (haha). I love the pictures. I am so glad we have proof that Brian held a tiny baby. I think he did pretty good considering he was christened really well with spit up. Guys, he is so beautiful, I'm glad he is gaining weight and doing well. Now if only he would learn to sleep at night (haha). Love you guys.
Post a Comment