


Yesterday Jamie, Trish, Pat and Jayme came over to visit The Rocc and came bearing gifts. They gave him a swing, a Bumbo seat, and lots of stuff for the bedroom. He absolutely loves the swing! That was a major hit.
Tony and I gave Anthony a bath last night and he really seemed to enjoy it - until time to dress.
Last night was the best night of sleep for Anthony and us since he has been home. After his 11:00 feeding he went right to sleep until time to eat again at 2:00 then right back to sleep until time to eat again at 5:00.
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days - some days we go through a lot of outfits
A BIG THANK YOU to my mother for being here - we have a clean house, clean clothes and food to eat. Not sure what the house will look like, what we will eat or if we will have clean clothes on when she leaves.
Here are two videos of Anthony this morning in his new swing!





2 comments:
You guys, he is so precious. Does his hair have red in it? Look's like the swing puts him right to sleep. I can't wait to see you all again. I'm already missing you guys.
Love you lots,
Mischele
April & Tony,
I'm so glad that you e-mailed me this address again because I accidentally deleted it and couldn't get back on. Congats on your baby boy! He is sooo cute! He is truly a gift from God! I'm sorry to hear about his kidney trouble but it sounds like he is a little fighter! I know you were sick with worry! I remember when Evan was in the NICU, it was so scary. Prayer really does work and Anthony will be in mine! Lots of Love, Lisa
Post a Comment