Here we are playing today after having his blood drawn in his Mississippi State outfit. Thanks Kevin, Wendy and Jackson for the outfit! We needed something with Mississippi State on it!

Anthony has started reaching out for objects! He is reaching for the camera now. But at night Tony and Anthony fight over the remote control -Anthony grabs it and changes the channel then Tony has to change it back! Too funny.
I took these Sunday night - Anthony went to sleep in Tony's arms after he finished his bottle.
Could not resist taking a few pictures - thank goodness the flash didn't wake him up!
Anthony is just about to roll over. In fact he did one day last week but hasn't done it since then. However, today when I put him down for a nap - when he woke up -he was facing the other direction - he has done that a couple of times now. I always look at him and say now howdid you get turned around that way and he just laughs!
As I mentioned in one of the blogs - I am back to work now. I am working for a community bank -Northstar Bank of Texas, doing the same thing I did in Florida - commercial lending. I have been there 2 weeks now so haven't done alot yet - getting set up on the computer system, meeting customers, etc. etc.
Tony is doing good - staying really busy - it is breeding season for the horses. Tony takes Anthony to daycare in the morning and I pick him up after work. He is doing pretty good. He hasn't been eating as much for them or us for that matter - but I believe it's because his skin has been bothering him. Today he has finished all of his bottles!
Lots to tell since I updated last. Anthony has found his feet! Oh my, he wants to hold on to his feet all the time now. Well I guess that's everything I needed to update everyone on - at least for now. Take care and I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
He is growing up tooooo fast. His skin absolutely looks better. Thank God. I hope you guys find out soon what might be causing it and maybe you can get a stop to it. He is going to be crawling before you know it. Give him hugs and kisses from me (his other mother), and tell him I love him. Talk to you soon.
Love Ya,
Mischele
I AGREE WITH MISCHELE HE IS LOOKING 100% better. GO BULLDOGS.
REMEMBER WHEN WE MADE TONY HAVE HIS PICTURE TAKEN WITH THE DOG WHEN STATE PLAYED ARKANSAS? HE WILL BE FLIPPING OVER SOON. WISH I WAS THERE. LOVE MOM
Post a Comment