Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anthony's Skin

Sorry for the lack of updates - could not access the internet. Anthony has been fighting Eczema all over his body - not real cute! Anyway, Tony took him to an Allergist on Tuesday and she gave us a list of instructions to go by as well as some stronger meds to put on him. We started that night and the next morning he was looking better already. He really looks good today - I am going to take him Monday it get an allergy test.

Will put some updated photos on soon! Have a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Mischele said...

I'm glad it is starting to clear up. I know that must be uncomfortable for him. Maybe the allergy test will give you guys some more information on what causes him to break out like that. Hope it is something really simple that can be taken care of in a matter of just a little time. Love you guys.