Saturday, February 28, 2009

Animals




We stay very busy around here now that I am back working. My job is going good - slow right now until I get a portfolio of loans. Dixie and Ruger are doing good. Ruger drives us crazy sometimes - ok most of the time! In the morning he thinks that we should get right up and feed him before we do anything else and if we don't he runs through the house like a mad man - dashing here - dashing there. Dixie lays around most of the time - eats and sleeps!
Right now as I am trying to update the blog Ruger thinks he should be in my lap or laying on the computer keys!! Then trying to play with the strap on the camera as I take a picture. He hasn't had any more urinary problems - we have him on a special food.
Time to get Anthony's bottle ready and put him to bed. I hope next week is better for him!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Mischele said...

Well we have always said that Ruger was a crazy cat. I think he's spoiled (but that's how he should be haha). I hope Anthony is feeling better. Sounds like you had a rough weekend.