We have had a rough week!! Anthony did not sleep at all Wednesday night - no fever just didn't feel really good. Thursday morning we got up and he seemed to be feeling better - laughing, etc. Tony dropped him off at daycare and went back around 11:00 to check on him and he was doing fine. About an hour later the daycare calls and says he is running a fever. Tony picks him up and keeps him for the afternoon. Even Friday he was doing ok - a little fever every now and then but then Friday night - could not keep his fever down and he would not eat. Now we know he doesn't feel good!!!
I took him to the pediatrician this morning and Anthony has an ear infection! He was coughing and sniffling early in the week but no fever. The doctor say that is probably what made his ears get stopped up and now the cause of the fever! I started him on some medicine and he seems to be doing a little better tonight. Still not eating really good - I hope he gets over this fast. I had ear aches as a child and I remember how bad they made me feel.
Anthony tries to copy what I do - sticking his tongue out, pucker his lips, etc. He just mastered this noise on the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment