Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy Birthday Dixie!


Hope everyone had a great night. Tony, Anthony, and I stayed up until 11:00! I am finally feeling better. Thought I would never get to feeling better.

Today is Dixie's 13th Birthday!! We took her for a nice joy ride in the truck today... she loves to go for a ride. Tony has to pick her up now and put her in the truck but once she is there she is so happy.

To view all the pictures and events from 2008 click on the 2008 Blog Archive to the right. See how much Anthony has grown since he was born. It's so amazing and fun to look back and it's only been 4 months!

1 comment:

Mischele said...

Happy Birthday, Dixie! I hope she had a great Birthday, and I hope you guys had a great New Years. Brian and I didn't do ANYTHING and it was wonderful. We stayed up a whole 2 minutes past midnight, so we really partied it up in the new year (haha). Can't wait to see you guys.

Love you Lots

Mischele