WOW!! Also, Anthony has had a little cold this past week and his face was really irritated and had to take him to the doctor! Oh my!!
My parents came and helped us get settled into the new place. What a big help they were...THANK YOU!
This past weekend our friends from Starkville, MS came to Texas to pick up a horse that a farm was donating to the Vet School. Kevin graduated from Veterinary School with Tony. We enjoyed visiting with Kevin, Wendy and Jackson. Jackson danced and talked to Anthony and he just laughed so big.
Here are some pictures taken over the past two weeks!
Tony and Anthony watching TV together.
The cat too!
Playing in his horse bouncer from Papaw Doc and Mamaw Teresa.
Gamma K and Pappy's visit! Look at the camo boots.
Did not get a lot of pictures with Pappy and Gamma K...too busy unpacking.
How sweet...you can see his face is so red and it got worse - so I took him to the doctor and it has almost cleared up.Tony and Anthony Laughing!
Jackson singing to Anthony
Here is Anthony riding on his horse. Sorry I guess I filmed this sideways and can't change the view...still cute to watch.











1 comment:
He is getting tooooo big for his britches. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. My little man is growing up too fast. I'm glad you are beginning to get settled in the new house. Hope you are enjoying the extra room you now have.
Post a Comment