Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Visit with Gamma K and Grandma

My mom and grandmother came to visit us over the weekend while Tony went hunting in Arkansas. We had a great visit, went shopping, drove around the countryside, played with Anthony, etc. etc.

Dixie loves sitting with Anthony when he is swinging.
Anthony is always eating - look at those chubby legs!

Mom it looks like he is sound asleep in your arms.


We had fun with Anthony over the weekend - look at his spiked hair and of course he is wearing his camo it is hunting season.



Anthony with his Great Grandmother.

He really likes sitting up.

Look he even has on camo booties.

We had a great visit - come back anytime.

2 comments:

Mischele said...

I'm so jealous. I need to hold my little man, I'm having Anthony attacks. I'm also having some April attacks. I need to see you too. I'm glad you guys had a good visit, maybe we can come before long.

Love you,

Mischele

Unknown said...

OF COURSE I'M FOR THE HOGS, BUT I LIKE THEM ALL. WE SURE HAD A GREAT TIME. IS TONY READY TO GO BACK HUNTING? MAYBE SOON. GAMMA K