Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Baby Girl

Our friends Heather and Travis had a little girl on Monday -Quincy Danielle Hochstatter was born on 11/17/08 at 4:53 pm, weight 7 lbs 3 1/2 ounces, length 20 inches.

Congratulations to you both!




__________________________________________________
Of course I had to take some pictures of my little man in his John Deere outfit. Thanks Jamie and Trish for the outfits!

It looks like he is ready to play with his John Deere Tractor that his Aunt Shell gave him. He just needs to be able to sit up. HA - I know it will be here before we know it.


He loves getting his picture taken. He did not get that from me.


1 comment:

Mischele said...

What a beautiful little girl. They should be very proud. Another girl friend for the Rocc man. Boy he is already a player. Wait until I tell Olivia (who turned one on Sunday).