Monday, November 17, 2008

Calling all Sports Fans

I can only image the comments and emails I am going to get from this blog. Here are a few pictures of Anthony over the past week in his different team outfits given to him by friends and family members - pushing for their team. I am going to have to buy something with Mississippi State to complete the circle - we will forget about Louisiana.

Rocc looks like he is really going to love sports!

Go Texas Longhorns!


Sandra Sutter had to send me something that would make us feel more like Texans.
Thank you.


Go Gators! He even has Gator Socks on.

The Gator outfit is from Bob and Claire Bloomer - remembering our time in Florida. Thanks.


Go Hogs!

Of course we have to root for the hogs - our home state. This outfit is from my Mom and Dad.
Thank you.

Which team do you like the best? Feel free to make a comment or email me at aprrocconi@aol.com

2 comments:

Jamiw said...

I cannot BELIEVE you do not have an MSU outfit for that boy! I will have to fix that this weekend when we go to Starkvegas to watch the Dawgs and the Hogs! Ha
Looks like you all are doing good! And boy is that child growing. Who does he look like-it is hard for me to tell. I never saw any pics of you and Tony when you were small.
Talk to you soon!

Mischele said...

Well the Hogs of course. He is gonna be a big sports fan I just know it.