Anthony had to go to the pediatrician today for his 2 month check-up and vaccinations. That's right 2 months! Anthony is now weighing in at 11 pounds and 9 ounces. He received a good check-up A+. He was not happy about the 4 shots that he had to get but fell asleep before we even got out of the doctor's office.

On the way home we went and voted and Anthony received his very own I Voted sticker.

Jamie Phillips and Anthony on Sunday afternoon. Jamie and Pat helped Tony pick up our new horse. That's right another horse - that's all we need is one more thing to feed and take care of - HA. He is a really pretty black horse - he is 3 years old - I will take a picture of him soon for everyone to see. Tony wanted me to come up with a name for him - I believe I'm going to call him Tex - really original huh - (Texas).

Tony caught me Saturday afternoon trying to take a nap - well it looks like Anthony didn't have a problem.
2 comments:
Girl, he's almost as big as you are. I am soooo glad he got an A+ checkup. A new horse? I'm sure Laney will love the company. Well we dance next weekend, I sure hope you guys get to come.
Love you
Mischele
Hey! I LOOOVE reading your blog and seeing Anthony growing! And I like TEX as well, cause I used to have a QH gelding (Brown)named like that... guess where I bought him?.... I think Tony vetted him when I sold him to friends in Washington State and the people STILL LOVE him - so good luck. S'got to be in the name! :-)
Love, Sandy and Patrick
Post a Comment