Friday, May 30, 2014

Time

Ok so I still am not posting as much as I should and I feel that I am forgetting lots of stuff to update but here goes what we have been doing with our time lately. We had a great Crawfish Boil at the house for our good friends that are getting married next month. We had about 60 + people come they received lots of good things and we had a good tiring visit with my parents who thankfully are always there to help - which we needed! Setting everything up, cooking, and cleaning up afterwards! Anthony just has a couple of weeks left for Pre-k. I went and registered him for Kindergarten. He has really learned alot this past year - he can spell and write his name as well as identify and write his ABC's! He can also count almost to 20 and identify his numbers up to 20 as well. I just have to try really hard to keep it going over the summer so we don't forget it! That will be the most challenging thing for me this summer as I know he will want to play and swim. ME TOO!! This past weekend we made a trip with Tony to Jonesboro - he had work to do and we really needed to see my grandmother. She is 89 now and has dementia and lives in a nursing home there. My Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Gordon came to see us and meet Austin as well so it was a good -well needed visit - short and tiring as well.

No comments: