Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Easter & Austin at 4 months

Well of course we are still busy here as you can see from my lack of updating. Austin is now 4 months old. Wow he weighs 14.8 pounds now.
Easter went by with a blink of an eye. Anthony had several egg hunts and as always had a great time. Here are a few of the pictures from the hunts and egg coloring. He was so excited when he found a $1.00 in one of the eggs from the hunt in Tioga!
These past two weeks have flown - we are hosting a couples shower for some great friends this weekend so doing double time to get everything clean and still unpacking stuff from moving here - got everything out of storage and the garage has been full of boxes - weeding through all of that and pressure washing the porches - cleaning the pool up from the winter, etc. etc. I can't complain my life is so good - even when I am having a rough and busy time I am reminded of really how good I have it!

No comments: