Friday, May 30, 2014
Anthony
Anthony is such a fun spirited kid. He is so easy going - rolls with the flow - and you never really know if something is bothering him because he doesn't complain. He makes me laugh so much!
The first picture is Anthony at his spring concert at school last week. Tony and I are seated in the middle of the gym and it just so happens that his class comes in and sits down beside us. We wave as he comes in and sits down then Anthony looks at me and does the two fingers at his eyes and points at me!! Ha. ( I can see you!!). Where does he come up with this stuff! I just so happen to be taking a picture as he did it.
The second picture is his Pre-K spring picture. He is really growing up fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment