Here are some videos from the past couple of weeks. We had a few days of really nice weather and went to the park but now more cold and wet weather!!
One weekend Tony and I took Anthony to this place that is full of Bounce Houses. He had a great time. It took a while for him to work his way up to the top of this one - but once he figured it out it was on!!
This bouncy slide had palm trees in the middle and he always ducked his head to run under them. I think because they were moving and he really didn't understand why.
I remember how hard it was to learn how to ride - we worked on this last week when it was warmer outside. He was ok as long as I got him going if he stopped then I had to help start him up again. This was his first time to pedal on him own.
Playing in his sandbox's and wanted to dig with his back hoe!!
Dixie's having a hard time getting up and around even more now just trying to keep her as comfortable as possible please pray for us as we deal with a decision we are going to have to make. For those that understand how close you get to your pets it's so hard and we don't want her to be in pain. Tony gave Dixie to me as a Valentine's gift in 1996 so we have been blessed to have her in our life as long as we have!
1 comment:
I want to ride on the bouncy slide when we come visit you guys. That just looks like too much fun. We are praying for you guys and Dix we know your decision will be made from nothing but love. We love Dixie too and want what's best for her.
Post a Comment