Anthony's 2 year molars are coming in and he has had his hand in his mouth rubbing those gums. He didn't really have any problems with any of his other teeth coming in but you can tell his mouth must hurt and he has slowed down on his eating a lot. Hopefully they will come in fast!
Anthony listens to everything we say - even if he is in the den and Tony and I are in the kitchen cooking and talking -he will repeat some of the things that we are talking about. He is really turning into a boy. And when I say boy I mean ALL BOY!!! WOW, he plays so rough and expects everyone else to play as well. He loves to wrestle and has some karate moves. It's cute but the problem is that he doesn't know how to bring it down a notch when it's time. Especially playing with the girls. Tony and I have been really working with him to get him to listen more(sometimes with timeout and other times spanking) He can be really hard headed! (That's what my nanny always said about me and my brother-ha). I guess I'm paying for my raising.
We are trying to get Anthony interested in the potty chair - he could care less!! Well, I guess it will come in time - I hope.
1 comment:
My baby is not hard headed, he's just set in his ways (haha). I think he takes after his Pappy ha. I do not believe he does anything bad enough for a time out or a spanking so you guys better behave, he's just all boy. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment