Tuesday, February 15, 2011

April's Dream of Dixie


January 1, 1996 - February 13, 2011

3 comments:

Gallion said...

Oh guys I am so sorry. I know the pain you are feeling. Dixie was wonderful and will be missed by many. When we lost Cody I sat in his dog bed, cried alot and ate popcorn with Gracie and Sidney. I still have his collar and tags hanging from my car mirror. It is ok to cry, she was family. She is now over the Rainbow Bridge, no pain, running. Love to you. Rita and Mark

pappy and gammakk said...

SHE WAS TRULLY A REMARKABLE DOG. ONE OF A KIND. AND SHE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

GAMMA KK

Mischele said...

Dixie was family to us all. You guys made the right decision. I know it was hard. We love Dixie and we always will. She will always be a part of our lives. We have a ton of good stories about her.
Love you guys.

Mischele