Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went over to our good friends Pat and Jayme Garrett. They had a lot of people over and what a spread we had! Anthony had a blast...he was so tired on the way home he fell asleep before we got out of the driveway and did not wake up when we got home...change his diaper...put on his PJ's and put him in the bed.

Black Friday, my best friend Mischele came to visit and we shopped all weekend long!! Lots of good deals and almost had our Christmas list completed. I still have a few things to buy..but almost finished.

We put up the Christmas tree last night after Anthony went to bed. He woke up this morning..it was still a little dark outside so we turned the lights on and he thought the tree was great. To top it off it snowed...we had a little bit of snow on the ground...it melted by 10:00am. It was so pretty. We have been so busy....chasing Anthony around...that I haven't taken many pictures. I will get on track for those of you that check regularly.

Happy Holidays......

1 comment:

Mischele said...

Thanks so much for having me Thanksgiving weekend. I had so much fun. I think we should make Black Friday weekend a yearly tradition. The deals were GREAT. I have only 4 gifts left and I'm through YEAH!!!! Love you guys. Give my little man a kiss from his other mother.