It snowed yesterday so Tony took Anthony outside to play. He had a blast - he didn't want to come back in the house!

Anthony is wearing his new jacket from my cousin Rita. I had to put socks on his hands because I can't find any small gloves - I went to Target and they are already putting out swimsuits! That's crazy. Well the socks did the trick.


Had to try out the 4-wheeler in the snow!

Boys will be boys they hit me with a snowball.

Time to go in.

Can I go back outside!!

Ok, if I have to stay inside I guess I can ride on my new train from Mamaw and Papaw Rocconi.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
We ran off and forgot the camera when we went to Osceola - so hopefully my mom will send pictures to put on the web.
Have a Happy and Safe New year!!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I'm so jealous that you have snow, I want some so bad.
Mischele
Post a Comment