Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

I could not resist putting last years picture on again. Anthony at almost 2 months old.


Where did the year go....now look how big he is now!

Anthony was sick last week - he had the flu - the Dr. said it was probably the swine flu. He tested positive for type A. He is finally back to his old self - it took awhile. We didn't let that get us down. He was actually feeling better on Halloween so we put on our shirt and sat outside for about 1 hour and watch the kids come and go.










I believe that should put us back on track - didn't take any pictures last week - he was feeling to bad and not sleeping at night. So glad he is better - back to eating everything in sight!

2 comments:

Mischele said...

You don't realize how much he has grown until you see how small he was. I'm glad you did last years pics vs this years. I'm glad he's feeling better. Poor Baby.

Love you guys. Can't wait til Thanksgiving.

gammakay said...

what a difference a year makes!
he has really grown. so glad he
is doing better and back to his
young self again. love ya'll.
gamma kay