Thursday, April 30, 2009

Aubrey Park

We took Anthony to the little Park in Aubrey this weekend. It is a small park but it is nice and clean and really close to the house. I would have more pictures but my memory card was FULL!! Anthony got to swing again - but this time he also got to ride the merry go round and slide down 2 different slides with me. Then I had to climb the monkey bars to see if I could still do it -Tony made a bet with me - if I made it across and BACK we would go for ice cream! I made it but it was hard - had to laugh at myself. But wait then I had Tony try and it was hard for him - boy we are out of shape.



Doc and Teresa are coming to visit this weekend - so I will have the camera ready!

No comments: