Monday, April 6, 2009

Allergic Reaction

Ok, new food is great - but Anthony gave us a scare Friday night. I have done exactly like the Dr. said - one new food at a time - one color at a time - fruits last. We have gone through the yellows, oranges, and greens now time for fruit - YEA! or NOT!!! About 3 bites into his Bananas Anthony started having a fit! Ok, he does this from time to time - especially when he is really hungry and wants his bottle and doesn't want to play with real food; so I gave him his bottle and he had about 1 ounce and I noticed that his neck was really red. I looked down the back of his shirt and his back was RED!!! I called Tony and he said he had a little more work to do then he would be home - I'm ok right - then it started spreading to his stomach - I called Tony back and he rushed home to save us. It stopped spreading but we watched him all night - the rash finally went away Saturday pm/Sunday am. Here are a few pictures:










I guess I don't have to say this but NO Bananas in this house for
awhile!!!!

No comments: