**** If you mute the music you can hear the video better*****
To mute the music scroll down to the end of the blog site where the music section is and on the right side of the music box you will see a little megaphone - if you click on it the music will mute. Enjoy - hope it puts a smile on your face and makes you laugh.
Lots and Lots of updates - Tony and I bought a new camcorder so we can get even more videos of Anthony - now to figure out how to put it all on the blog!!
Doc and Teresa came to visit weekend before last we had a great time visiting with them - come back soon.
Anthony is eating up a storm and guess what he can sit up on his own now!!! Still not crawling but he can just about roll anywhere he wants to go.
More news! A tooth has arrived - Anthony's first tooth!! I think it feels weird in his mouth he makes some pretty funny faces now and still chews on everything.
Time is just flying by - it's hard to find the time to update the blog but keep checking for updates!
Anthony loves Dixie and Ruger - but I believe he likes Ruger better. He just laughs and laughs anytime Ruger walks or runs by.
I would love to know what he is trying to say!
I will put a video on of Anthony sitting up on his on soon.
Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day, I sure did!!
2 comments:
Oh my lord. He's growing up way to fast. I can't believe my little man is getting so big. I miss you guys so much. Please give him a hug and a kiss from his other mother.
We love you guys.
Aunt Shel & Uncle Brian
BOY, YES HE IS GROWING. HE IS MAKING ALL KINDS OF SOUNDS NOW. HE IS REALLY A HAPPY BABY. YOU CAN ALMOST ALWAYS MAKE HIS SMILE, EVEN WHEN HE DOES NOT FEEL GOOD.
READY TO SEE YOU ALL IN TWO WEEKS.
GAMMA
Post a Comment