


We finally got some rain this week. It has been so nice - below normal temperatures!! It was a slow and steady rain - we needed it so much. It has been so dry and hot. Monday afternoon it was only 75 degrees. Today the sun is back out and is going to be around 95 degrees - I knew it wouldn't last.
Here is a picture of Dixie and Ruger enjoying sleeping during the rain. Ruger is enjoying sleeping in a box that I received. Every time I go to throw the box out - guess who is asleep in it! I have also included a picture of our horse Laney - I'm sure she enjoyed a brake from the heat as much as I did.
I have an appointment with my OB this afternoon and meet with the specialist again on Tuesday. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers through calls, emails, and comments. It means a lot to us to have such wonderful friends and family supporting us.
3 comments:
thanks for the email with the right directions to the hospital. dad and i would hate to go the wrong hospit! everyone is praying for you and the rocc. mom and dad
Good Afternoon April & Tony,
So glad you got a break from the heat! I enjoyed the pictures of your 4 legged kids too! Hope the OB visit went well. I will be thinking of you 3 on Tuesday. May the Lord reach down in HIS mighty way & cradle you in HIS arms!
Love,
Ranae
Love the pictures. That cat can always find something to get in to can't he. I'm glad you finally got a picture of Laney on here. She has really grown.
Thanks for the directions to the hospital. We'll be seeing you before you know it. I can't wait. I got him a little surprise for his big entrance into this crazy world.
Oh by the way, let Tony bale the hay, mowing the yard was enough for you (haha).
Post a Comment