Monday, August 4, 2008

35 Weeks and Counting

Hello Everyone out there in computer land. It is extremely hot here in Texas - yesterday it was 105!!! Of course everyone here keeps telling me - you know it wasn't this hot last summer. Well guess what - it's hot and I'm pregnant.

We have had several friends and family come to visit - which has been really nice - especially for me. Jim, Nisa, Will and Mallory - (my brother and his wife and kids) came to visit last week. I know it was really hard trip for them but we really enjoyed getting to see the kids and visiting with them. We went to the Dallas aquarium where Will was attacked by a passing bird that wanted the pretzels that he was snacking on! I have to say it was funny - Will was ok - it didn't get him was just trying to get to the pretzels. -Thanks for making the trip


Jennifer (JJ) my best friend from high school who now lives in Knoxville, TN came to visit this past weekend - we had a really nice visit! During JJ's visit our cat Ruger had a bit of a problem going to the bathroom #1. I did not get a picture of him - I felt really sorry for him - he had an IV Cather in + a urinary Cather in taped to his tail -he has crystal's in his urine that he is having trouble passing! Oh my - the cat is only 1 year old. Tony pulled the Cather on Saturday and he seemed to be doing better on Sunday - but today he's hanging around in the litter box again - so Tony will have to check him out when he gets home. Thanks JJ for helping out - sorry for the crazy weekend taking care of the cat!

Tony and I are getting really excited. I have a list made of the last minute things that I need to pick up and get ready before the big day. Next week I have another ultrasound that will tell us how big The Rocc is then I will be down to going once a week to the Doctor. Keep us in your thoughts & prayers - need to get my bag packed!

1 comment:

Mischele said...

Sounds like you've been a busy girl. Hope Ruger is doing better. Poor baby. Tell Tony to stop making you go on rounds with him, it's too hot (haha). I'm sure to you it's even hotter than it is to me and it is extremely hot to me. Hope all is well. Love you guys and I'll be seeing you soon.

Mischele