
Here I go - trying to set up a Blog site for everyone to know what is happening with The Rocconi's. I am currently 32 weeks. Tony and I are excepting a boy -no name picked out yet but getting close - we have been calling him "The Rocc" since I found out I was pregnant (short for Rocconi).
We have all the furniture set up - here is a picture of the crib. Mischele is throwing a shower for me this weekend along with several others. I am excited to see everyone as well as all the good stuff for The Rocc.
7 comments:
Hello there. I am very glad to see you becoming sophisticated enough to create a blog site. You go girl. The furniture is beautiful, I can't wait to see it in person. I am so excited about the shower. I can't wait to see you guys. I have lot's of goodies for my little man at my house. Some of them I'm not sure Tadpole will want to part with (haha). He thinks all the goodies are his. You guys be careful and I'll see you tomorrow night.
LOVE IT!!! What colors/themes are you using in the nursery? Hope all is well. I know Dixie will be super jealous. Pierce said he will share his toys and food if she wants to come stay a while. ;) Also, let us all know when y'all decide a name. Is it a boy or girl? Miss y'all, tell BIG DADDY T I said hey! HAHA love-jen
April, what a great idea to keep in touch. Can't wait to hear what the boys name will be - trying to guess but I'm sure I will be way off....lol
Sandy is still in Montana. I will pick her up August 21st. And we can't wait to see you and hopefully the baby boy on our way back to Florida.
We miss you "Rocconi"'s big time here in Florida. What a blessing to know you all!
God bless you and your growing family.
Have a wonderful baby shower!!
Patrick
You need to add a picture of you on here. I would love to see you pregnant!(Ha) Tell papa Tony we said Hi and I know you both are excited!
Hello. The furniture is beautiful, I love it. I can't wait to see you guys. I am so excited about the baby shower, Mischele really knows how to throw one. We are going to have lots of fun and good food too. Olivia and I can't wait to meet little man. So excited and happy for you guys. Take care, be careful, and see you soon.
What a wonderful, wonderful baby shower!Everthing was awesome! It was great seeing you and your Mom, and meeting some new faces.
I love your choice of furniture.
IT was great to see a picture of Dixie and your cat.
A great website, how wonderful it will be to see pictures of "Little Rocconi".
I am sooo excited for you and Tony!
Debbie
April, I hope Im doing this right. Im not very sophisticated either.Ha Ha! It is great that we can see whats going on with you,Tony and the little Rocc! Great idea! Sorry that I couldnt make the shower. Im sure you got lots of good stuff! Get ready girl, your life is about to change!!!(for the better, of course)Take care. Love, Lisa
Post a Comment