Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Shower - July 19, 2008













































What a blessing to have great family and friends! Tony and I were truly blessed this weekend. We had family and friends come together and travel from far away for the baby shower. It really meant a lot to me to have everyone there - getting ready for The Rocc to arrive!
The shower was truly amazing!! I received so many wonderful gifts from everyone. So much more than I could have imagined. The food was terrific. I want to thank all the hostess for all their hard work in preparing the food, setting up for the shower and the clean up! A special thank you to Mischele who coordinated everything from beginning to end and made sure that the shower was over the top - she did way too much!!!! She is going to be a great Aunt to The Rocc.

I have so many pictures - here are a few from the shower.
Tony and I want to thank everyone for the wonderful presents and for supporting us during this wonderful time in our life. Please continue to post your comments or email me at aprrocconi@aol.com.

2 comments:

Mischele said...

I'm so glad you got the pictures up. I had so much fun getting ready for the shower. It was fun finding all of the John Deere goodies to go with the farm decorations. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The turnout was great. All of the hostesses did so much getting everything together and cooking and setting up. I'm glad you guys had a good time and I can't wait to hold my nephew.

meurrier said...

It looks like you got so many great things!!! I remember having my showers made everything so real and that a baby was really coming! I hope you liked the canvas, and I hope it matches the room!