




















Phil and Melissa so graciously hosted a fish fry at their house the night of the shower for a place for everyone to gather. Most of the fish was provided by Brian's pond! Everyone had a really nice time! It was great to visit and relax with everyone - we never get enough time with family and friends.
Of course you can see from the picture Dixie still has to be in the middle of everyone. Thanks Phil and Melissa!
1 comment:
We had a great time visiting with everyone. The fish fry was a blast. Phil and Melissa deserve a hug for it. The guys had a great time trying to catch the fish. The pictures are all great. I'm glad you guys got to come and I'm glad you had a good time. I slept all day Sunday to make up for the fun I had on Friday night Saturday (haha), but it was well worth it. I love you guys.
Post a Comment