Monday, April 29, 2013

Tony's Surprise 40th Birthday Party!

SURPRISE!!!!!!
 
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the party.  I had such a great time and hope everyone that attended had a great time as well. 
 
 
 
 
 
Great picture!
 
Dr. Charles and Mary Thibodeaux...came from Oklahoma

 
The crazy Rocconi's!! 

 
Tony's Brother, Sister, Mom and Dad

 
Anthony and Nanny!







 
Let the shots begin........


 
And again.......

 


 

 
Love these ladies!

 

 





 



  


 
Now let's have some fun!!
 





I look crazy in this picture...I think exhaustion is sitting in....after all the planning and running a race that morning!  What was I thinking....It was sure a lot of fun!!


 
Me and the Man of the Hour!! 

 
Crazy stalker behind us.....no it's just Cory!  lol



 
Let's Dance!!





 
 
 
 
The Trenthem's

 


 
I just wanted to say Thank You again to everyone that was able to make it to the party and for those that commented in the book I made for Tony....he loved it!  He said he was totally clueless as far as the party... Ha!
 
Great Memories!!!!!
 
We are so very blessed to have so many great friends and family in our lives.  I thank God for each and everyone of you!!

No comments: