Friday, April 5, 2013
Busy Busy Busy
Well I see that I have not updated the Blog since February! It's April now. Wow, the time has flown. We have been really busy around here. Anthony is still in pre-school 3 half days a week. We have decided to move back to Texas - in the same area we were before, so we made a trip out there and looked for a place to rent or buy. We found and rented a nice house that is really close to the clinic for now. I have also been planning a Surprise 40th Birthday party for Tony. Wow - that has been hard to keep my excitement down about and not tell him what I have been planning an doing - and making sure that I have covered my tracks so he doesn't find out! Well the party is tomorrow night - thought it would never get here! I am uploading some pictures now and will put on next week along with some pictures of the party. Oh yea, and by the way we are also running in the Crucible challenge tomorrow morning! So I have been hitting the gym to make sure I will be able to finish this thing in one piece. Hope to have pictures of that as well. Anthony has been riding his 4-wheeler just about every day even in bad weather - he goes down to the end of our street there are a lot of trees and he calls it his obstacle course - I guess he has heard us talk about the obstacle course we are going to run. Well I better go for now but will get some pictures on here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment