Yesterday we had a play date with a few of Anthony's friends at Starkville Gymnastics. It was really nice and a lot of fun. They had 2 bounce houses which Anthony LOVES! He also loved playing and jumping in the foam pit!
Running and playing
Maddie was doing a forward roll....so Anthony thought he would give it a try!
WOW! There goes Maddie....didn't get there fast enough before Anthony jumped. I lost count of how many times they climbed up and jumped in!
There goes Anthony......again!
Anthony waiting his turn!
Anthony had such a good time! After we got home and ate lunch he said I'm so tired..................I need my fifi (blanket). So we laid down and took a rest (nap)!
1 comment:
Wow, it looks like you guys had a blast over the weekend. I bet you were worn out trying to keep up with that boy. I miss you guys. Would love to see you. I need some kisses and hugs from my handsome little man.
Post a Comment