Tony and I have to take Anthony for a follow up VCUG and ultrasound of his kidney on Monday!! Anthony has been doing great as you can see from the pictures.
The VCUG procedure will show us if the reflux has improved since his birth. The Urologist informed us that at around a year of age urine outflow decreases and therefore my help his reflux from grade 5 out of 5 to maybe a lesser degree. He will have a very mild sedation for the procedure. We will take the films from the procedure to the Urologist for him to discuss the results with us that afternoon.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that we make it out in one piece.....Anthony has to be fasting...no food for 6 hours before the appointment! Do you know how hard that is going to be....this boy LOVES to eat!
All joking aside.....please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!!
1 comment:
We always have you guys in our prayers and our thoughts, but we will double up for you on Monday. I think that's horrible, I know how I would feel if I couldn't eat for 6 hours and I am grown. Poor baby!
Post a Comment