Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Pappy!! 11-30-08

These pictures were taken back in May of this year in Fort Worth, TX. I was looking through my pictures and these were taken before I started the blog site - it was hard to pick which ones to put on the site. It was Mischele's Birthday and we all had a great time!

You look so professional. Rocc can't wait for you to hand down the badge to him or at least make him your deputy.






___________________________________________________
These pictures were taken at the Merle Norman Convention before going to Fort Worth.
We had to walk a hundred miles (I was pregnant) to get to the convention hall for the meetings and the reception. I was celebrating eating cheesecake and ice cream and whatever else I could get my hands on and my sugar was still within range. Thank goodness those days of pricking my finger are over!
Next year my Mom will be celebrating her 35th year in Merle Norman.

I hope you had a great birthday Dad!
We miss you and can't wait to see you!

No comments: