Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Austin's 1 year pictures

So as always - I'm behind posting - these were taken in January and turned out so cute!
Austin started to walk at 11 months and by 12 he was off and running - chasing his big brother Anthony! He still babbles and makes different sounds but no words yet - trying not to get too worried about that as my parents always talked about how they thought I would never talk - my brother Jim did all the talking for me. Austin is so active and it is really amazing to see what all he can do and figure out - last night I was running his bath water and he was hiking his leg up and over the tub to get in! If you ever need to get a smile or laugh out of him put Anthony in front of him and he just lights up!! Now to still choose which ones to put up!

No comments: