Sunday, September 14, 2014

Check-ups

I took Anthony for his 6 year checkup on Tuesday. He got a great physical - scored 20/20 on his vision and his hearing test. He did have a little trouble hearing out of one eat but it wasn't consistent so after a couple of tries he passed. I think it was a lot going on and he may not have been paying attention. He weighs 43.8 lbs and is 46 inches. That puts him in the 40% for weight and 60% for height. While we were there we also got Austin's 9 month check up (a few weeks early but hey we were there!). He now weighs 17.2 lbs and is 27.3 inches. That puts him in the 14% for weight and 17% for height. So maybe not the tallest kid but of course I'm not either! He got an excellent report -need to encourage words and talking he still just oohs agh sand a couple other mumbles with his mouth closed. If he continues we will probable retest his hearing (passed hearing test at birth). He is very active and always looking watching everything around. Wants to eat anything and is walking around the coffee talking while holding in a few steps around. That night we went to the schools PTO meeting and Tony came and picked the boys up so I could finish the meeting. Wednesday, Anthony had his first soccer practice and I think he enjoyed it but it was extremely HOT! It was 100 at 5:30! Thursday, we drove to Sherman for Anthony's Karate lesson since we missed Tuesday night. After class we went and picked out his cleats for soccer and a new ball to practice with at home. On the way home Anthony said I'm worn out! I don't believe he has ever said that. But we all were! Tony was able to go with us I'm so glad it was close to 9 before we got home. Friday after I picked Anthony up from school we just hung out around the house played with the puppies and took care of the horses. Frozen pizza and a movie on the couch for supper!! Saturday we played around for a bit. Cleaned, etc. Tony saddled up Lightning and took Anthony around. We went to church last night then out to supper at Ernesto's. Tony took Anthony this morning to Sunday School and is running to the clinic to check on everything. Austin is napping now so a quick update of out week!

No comments: