Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer 2014

wow - Our Summer has been a great one as you can tell from my lack of posting - it's easier to keep a few post on Facebook posted than to keep up the Blog - which I do love to do because I have it printed out in book form for keepsake books! Here is a rundown of what we have done. Anthony graduated from Pre-k and received the best manners award from Mrs. Watkins - YEA! The first two weeks after school Anthony had swim lessons then we went to Heber Springs and took a much needed mini short vacation with my parents on Greers Ferry Lake. Came back home and spent the 4th of July just catching up on the farm duties and relaxing. Then Vacation Bible School for a week - took a week off - went to the waterpark in Denton with Tony- then our great friends visited for a few days and Anthony had gymnastics camp that whole week and went to the waterpark with them. Oh, I forgot Tony and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary the same day our good friends Trish and Seth Taylor were married and Anthony also started Karate once a week - somewhere in all of that! We just came back from Camden - had most of the family together and Austin was Baptised with David and Susan Mencer as his Godparents - it was a great service and so glad for all who attended. We have done our back to school supply shopping - got a new school haircut and new shoes -now just a couple of more weeks before Anthony starts Kindergarten! I will also mention now as I am still 39 ;) but the big 40 is coming up this weekend - WHAT! not really possible as I still feel like I am in my late 20's. I may have missed a few things here and there but that's what we have been doing. I hope everyone that reads this has had a wonderful summer and pray that everyone is doing well. May God continue to bless us all.

No comments: