Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Anthony at 5

I have been meaning to post some things about Anthony now that he is 5 years old so I can remember and look back...so here it goes! 1. Anthony still loves and sleeps with his special blanket that Grandma KK got him...Cici or she she. As a matter of fact he sings to it..got me she she..got my she she....oh cici and when he is holding it he digs his fingernails into the side fabric where it is sewed together. 2. Still loves to wrestle with Tony all the time and a goodnight hug is really putting Tony in a headlock. 3. Anthony loves his new brother so much and sings to him if he is getting fussy while I am trying to fix Austin's bottle or doing something else. 4. Anthony is not a good eater at all..he would much rather eat snack food then sit down and eat a big meal. He will finally eat apples (his only fruit) and still no veggies (mashed potatos are even out here lately) 5. I talk about all things with Anthony and explain things in real terms - so one day he tells me when I was asking him why he will not eat better (after having to go to bed several nights with nothing - would not eat supper but 10 minutes after I put up everything and dishes washed - then he's hungry!) He didn't want to grow up and get a new family! WHAT!....so we tell him if he doesn't eat how is he ever going to grow up and be big and strong and go to college and one day have a family of his own! He has started eating better now that I've explained that he will never lose us and that Tony and I will always be his parents no matter what - he can't get rid of us! He said that's great - because he just wants to always live with us!! :) 6. Anthony can be so strong headed at times and at the same time he shows compassion towards other people and animals. 7. He is very social and loves being around other kids. 8. He also wants to be involved and help you do things. 9. Anthony loves jackets and shirts with hoods on them. Even if it is not that cold outside he puts the hood on his head. So I have to make sure that his jackets have hoods! 10. Favorite shows are Ninjago, Power Rangers, Transformers, and Pokemon. 11. Anthony is a chocoholic....he loves anything Chocolate. We went out to eat this past weekend and he ate a personal 8 inch cheese pizza so he got to order dessert - Chocolate cake and the waitress said are you sure it's really big. But he ate all his supper so of course order it what he doesn't eat we will! It was a big piece and he ate over 3/4. I was afraid I would not even get one bite! I can't believe Anthony is 5 years old now and that we have another son that is almost 2 months old. WOW! What a difference 5 years make - our family of two is now a family of 4! Thank you God and to all of our family and friends.

No comments: