The years have flown. It's hard to believe that Anthony is now 4 years old. I just wanted to list a few of the things that he says and does so I can remember and treasure these memories!
1. Favorite cartoons are Scooby Doo, Curious George, Caliou, and Ninjago.
2. Favorite Food: Snack Food - he will tell me that he is not hungry but that he just needs a snack! Anything from Crunchy Granola Bars, Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Bars! (He could live off of those if I let him), chips, goldfish, cereal, crackers, etc.
3. Loves to wrestle his Daddy! He has Tony lay on the floor then says "I gotta show you something" then will jump on Tony.
4. He still misses our Dog Dixie and our Cat Ruger (both are in heaven now). He says one day he will see them again....but really wants them to get well so they will come back home.
5. New word he loves saying is Pooterman! I have no idea?
6. Chick Fila opened this summer here in Starkville and Anthony loves to go to ....Chick a Lay!
7. Anthony started to preschool this year and is really loving it....he loves having friends.....he is a very social young boy.
8. If he really wants something or to do something and you say no I don't think so or that's not a good idea he will tell me to "think about it" which usually ends up with some compromise and he pointing his finger at me and saying "deal?" We makes several "deals" daily!
9. Still loves his blue blanket that my mother gave him as a baby - sleeps with it every night....it's name has changed from Frankfret to FiFi and now he is calling it CiCi.
10. Loves bags, backpacks, wallets, anything to put his stuff into...he will go around the house just looking for stuff to put in his bags.
11. At night, unless he is extremely tired, he still talks about his day before going off to sleep.
12. When he is really deep in thought telling a story he says "welllllll" really drawn out.
13. He will also tell me that "my tummy says it's hungry" when he wants a snack or "my tummy says it's full" when he doesn't want to eat anymore.
14. Loves to eat meat off the bone i.e. pork chops, chicken, etc.
15. Tony still goes and gets us donuts every Saturday.....he loves the regular donuts but has recently liked the sprinkles on top!
These are just of few of the things that I know one day he will not say or do anymore and I know I will miss these days.
Tony and I are so extremely blessed that God gave us this wonderful, amazing boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment