Wow! The weeks are passing by fast. It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I updated with pictures - but yes it has. Will try to do better....no promises.
Anthony starting to school the week we got back from our trip to Dallas. He goes 2 days a week from 8-12. He loves going and playing with his friends and of course snack time! You would think I would have time to post more now....but instead of sitting on the computer I try to use that time to do all of my errands and/or clean the house.
He is really changing and is no longer a little boy. He wants to do everything "I can do it by myself". He is getting ready for his upcoming birthday #4. So hard to believe! The years have past by so fast!
I'll try and get a few pictures of him at school to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment