We all enjoyed an afternoon at Oaklawn Park!



And as always it's fun to visit!

We had a great time and glad we were able to come with Tony. Anthony enjoyed getting to swim in the indoor pool at the hotel. In fact since we have been back home he keeps telling me that it's hot outside and time to get in the pool...not yet! I see swim lessons this summer!!
We had a great time and glad we were able to come with Tony. Anthony enjoyed getting to swim in the indoor pool at the hotel. In fact since we have been back home he keeps telling me that it's hot outside and time to get in the pool...not yet! I see swim lessons this summer!!
Aunt Carol's house looks fantastic with the new renovations! Also thank you Carol for the great supper and for letting us crash and visit at your house!
I have not been really good about pictures lately in fact if it was not for Maw I wouldn't have these. :) I'm going to work on that!
No comments:
Post a Comment