Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Anthony at 3

Better late then never...took Anthony a few weeks ago to Sears for some recent pictures and one with him by the number 3.













I thought they turned out really good! Still hard to believe that he is 3! We love and cherish so many things that he does and says right now....



1. When he is thinking really hard and telling a story or talking to himself he says cuz a....cuz a.....cuz a ....then whatever it is he was thinking.


2. I'm gonna get on your head.....(literally he gets on your head) when it's time to wrestle with DaDa or Mommy.


3. When he says I Love You very much!


4. When he says... sound like a deal? When he is trying to get his way and agrees to one thing so he can get when he wants.



5. His blanket that he loves and calls it FiFi!



6. We all still miss Dixie very much and it's so sweet when he says I miss Dixie and wish she could come back home....and that he knows that Dixie is in Heaven.


7. I Love that he is so friendly and really outgoing!


8. I Love that he is a total boy that loves tractors and loves to be dirty!

9. I Love hearing him say Good Morning! Even if it's in the afternoon after his nap!


10. I Love it when he says What you talking about momma or what'd they say? When he doesn't understand the conversation.


11. He loves for me to tickle him and I love to hear him say tit tule (tickle) me momma.

12. I Love how he can make me smile at all the funny and sweet things that he says and does!



Just a few of the things that make Anthony so special! Thank you Lord for blessing Tony and I with this child!!

No comments: