Friday, June 10, 2011

Lake Tiak-O-Khata

Anthony and Maddie with her ice cream cone!




Anthony wanted an ice cream cone as well!



Too...Too... Good!!


Finally got or rather had them sit down while we packed up everything!




We had a great time. Just wished I had a camera that could have gotten in the water with me. Next time I'll have one - Anthony's face when he was coming down the water slide was priceless! He went totally underwater several times if I didn't grab him soon enough but that didn't stop him...he would just start right back up those stairs to go again.


Most of all I think he loved going down the BIG slide with me! I'm sure that was a sight to see....glad I didn't have a camera for that!

1 comment:

Mischele said...

I haven't checked the site in a long time. I've been missing out on a ton of fun. Looks like you guys stay busy having bunches of fun. Sure do wish I could be there for it all. Love you guys